Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

I have received a letter from my property manager informing

Customer Question

Hi
I have received a letter from my property manager informing me that my appartment has been sold but the mangement of the premises has been retained.The intention to sale was not disclosed to me at the beginning of the tenancy agreement and as I need to break the lease I was wondering if I can give two weeks notice and not be penalised? Urgent
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.

Good Evening

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

Has your tenancy agreement expired?

Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.

Good Evening

I am just following up my last post. Are you still in need of assistance?