kmslaw
kmslaw, Solicitor
Experience:  I have 15 years legal experience behind me and I graduated from the University of Sydney with First Class Honours in Arts/Law.
72036894

L submitted a question, still waiting responce

Customer Question

l submitted a question, still waiting for a responce
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  kmslaw replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am a solicitor in NSW who is willing to help with your question today. Your other question appears to be asking what kind of lawyer I am. I am a sole practitioner who wishes to work in the areas of planning, property and environmental law but sometimes I get involved in litigation of a general type such as employment litigation and equity applications to the Supreme Court. Is there a specific question you had which you are looking for someone with particular expertise to help you with?

Expert:  kmslaw replied 1 year ago.

Perhaps if you narrow down what you are looking for you could secure better advice.