How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask kmslaw Your Own Question
kmslaw, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 210
Experience:  I have 15 years legal experience behind me and I graduated from the University of Sydney with First Class Honours in Arts/Law.
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
kmslaw is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

L submitted a question, still waiting responce

Customer Question

l submitted a question, still waiting for a responce
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  kmslaw replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am a solicitor in NSW who is willing to help with your question today. Your other question appears to be asking what kind of lawyer I am. I am a sole practitioner who wishes to work in the areas of planning, property and environmental law but sometimes I get involved in litigation of a general type such as employment litigation and equity applications to the Supreme Court. Is there a specific question you had which you are looking for someone with particular expertise to help you with?

Expert:  kmslaw replied 1 year ago.

Perhaps if you narrow down what you are looking for you could secure better advice.