How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Deborah Awyzio Your Own Question
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 863
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Deborah Awyzio is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Can I please ask a question my friend is in a defacto

Customer Question

Hi can I please ask a question my friend is in a defacto relationship and has lodged her paperwork for that with imergration but and has been in for 1 year now and still doesn't have temporary visa but the guy she is with is over because he is now a drug addict she is scared and doesn't know what to do can you please advise her what her ops are as she wants to stay he in Australia she had been seeing a new guy for the last 3 months who just a doors her but she is just so scared please hell thank you cheers
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  ANDREA, replied 1 year ago.

Hi, Thank you for your question, Has all of this been taking place in Australia ? If so, I will have to transfer your question to our Australia experts,

Thank you,