How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Daniel Your Own Question
Daniel, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 5736
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (dist) Graduate Diploma in Legal Practise. Admitted NSW Supreme Court / High Court
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Daniel is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am employed by a company but wish to go subcontract moving

Customer Question

I am employed by a company but wish to go subcontract moving forward . the company are quite happy with this arrangement but I have been informed that to make this process happen I will have to leave their employ for 3 months Australian legal conditions.
can you pls advise and if I ignore this rule what would the fine be.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.


There is no requirement.
All you need to is invoice them when payment is made.
What I suggest they are doing is making a substantial period of time between employment and sub contractor periods so they are distinguished.

Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.

Please leave feedback and click on the 'accept' button.
I am able to answer further questions if need be.