How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Daniel Your Own Question
Daniel, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 5741
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (dist) Graduate Diploma in Legal Practise. Admitted NSW Supreme Court / High Court
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Daniel is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I had work done on my bathroom because i have a disability

Customer Question

i had work done on my bathroom because i have a disability the water cam up through my shower grate on Sunday and flooded my flat The ins. company sent out men who dried the carpet but said they couldn't save that or the wardrobe. my ins company has water
coming out of the shower as an exclusion. i am on a pension and cannot afford new carpet and wardrobe. is there anything i can do?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  russell-cssm replied 1 year ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. ( Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.

So it is the case that the insurance company is not paying?