Leon, Solicitor
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)
12124641

Clubwyndham resorts is the biggest scam ever created, they

Customer Question

clubwyndham resorts is the biggest scam ever created, they take your capital with the promise of an ownership title of an apartment that you could occupied three weeks in a year, once they secure your investment they start collecting a maintanance fee for only having your name printed on the title over which they absolute control, since 2013 i became disable, they never told me the money they were taking from my account had no return, i have pleaded to them to give me at least some of my money back, they offer me $2000. out of $34,000 they have collected so far of course i find this insulting, i have prove of all the transactions if i cannot recover at least 10,000 this should be known so less innocent people will be exploited by them.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 2 years ago.

Good Morning

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

Are they Australia based or overseas? Is it a time share?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i do not need to observe that this whydham people declare what they promise as a ownership title a timeshare, no one person in his right mind would invest in just a place to stay when and where they want and for the time they like, and if you could not travel your money had not return, since current affair has dedicated some hours to expose the scammers could mention this people so with the knowledge of how they keep your money less people will be saved from being taken by them. thank you.
Expert:  Leon replied 2 years ago.

Good Morning

I understand what you are saying. DO you wish to terminate the agreement?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
even if the only thing they offer in exchange for your capital taken by them if you are unable to use their timeshare would not be honest to return at least some of the money you invested?
Expert:  Leon replied 2 years ago.

Good Afternoon

I would agree with you.

They have breached the agreement and you have a right to get compensated for that breach.

What that would be, would have to be decided by a court.