Leon, Solicitor
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)
12124641

If i am on a 12 month suspended imprisonment order and i was

Customer Question

If i am on a 12 month suspended imprisonment order and i was issues a search warrant on my home and what chRged with 3 counts of possesing and illegal drug namely steroids although viles were empty and 1 count of possesing a smoking implament am i in breach of th at 12 moth order if i plead guilty and will the order be activated taking into the fact im a single father of 2 yr old twins whom are in my constant care what is likely to be my outcome upon facing court on these charges.?
Category: Australia Law
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Expert:  Leon replied 2 years ago.

Good Morning

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

Are you in Family court for the children?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Nope been through family court.
Expert:  Leon replied 2 years ago.

Good Afternoon

If there is nothing in court you are safe with the kids But if they start actions or report this to childrens services saying the kids are in danger you have an issue.

It is not a simple matter but you should keep the interests of the children paramount as any charges will go against you if there is any action started.

I hope this makes sense and is of assistance. If there is nothing further

thank you for using my services.

If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know

If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback.

Regards

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yeah try answering my question!!! Are the charges i mentioned earlier good enough to activate a 12 month suspended sentence.??
Expert:  Leon replied 2 years ago.

My apologies,

Do you have the exact wording of the suspended sentence?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I attached a print out.
Expert:  Leon replied 2 years ago.

Good Afternoon

Ok

They are serious charges you were charged and convicted of.

I fear that they may consider lifting the suspensions and have you serve the balance of the sentences.

I see you also have a community Service Order. Did you comply with this?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have been complying with the orders thus far even iff the viles of steroids were empty will that be taken into account.? Is there anyway i can try avoid serving the imprisonment term.. maybe in the way of fines or a strictor community based order or something? What would your advise be in the way of avoiding servicing the setence as it will also take me away from the children whom are in my full time care..
Expert:  Leon replied 2 years ago.

Good Afternoon

Yes they will because they contained the steroid in them. It appears that you may have used them. Unless you can show that they were empty when you received them but you will need someone to give evidence.

I think that you need to get representation. Pleading guilty will assist and having the children will work in your favour and the court may be lenient and allow you to stay on what you have maybe with more community service. But this will be the last time.

But you have to have a Solicitor appear do not do this on your own.

Expert:  Leon replied 2 years ago.

I hope this all makes sense and is of assistance. If there is nothing further

thank you for using my services.

Regards