Daniel, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (dist) Graduate Diploma in Legal Practise. Admitted NSW Supreme Court / High Court
13248794

I am not sure who to turn to. My husband and I invited my

Customer Question

My name is***** and I am not sure who to turn to. My husband and I invited my sister for a holiday to Australia she applied to Migration Expert*****Melbourne for a visa her reference no from them is 218-412 16 her name is***** They billed her Rand 8000.00 this was for a short visa not an immigration one. She has not hear from them and we cannot get a reply from them on the phone at all. This is not good for our wonderful country we have been citizens for over 25 years, and with no refund no contact or anything I accept that this was and error please tell me who I can to turn to for this problem to be resolved.
Sincerely, Deirdre.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.

Hello
So you paid a migration agent for her services and have not heard back from her?

Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.

Sorry I am having difficulty with your question.