How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Daniel Your Own Question
Daniel, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 5594
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (dist) Graduate Diploma in Legal Practise. Admitted NSW Supreme Court / High Court
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Daniel is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am not sure who to turn to. My husband and I invited my

Customer Question

My name is***** and I am not sure who to turn to. My husband and I invited my sister for a holiday to Australia she applied to Migration Expert*****Melbourne for a visa her reference no from them is 218-412 16 her name is***** They billed her Rand 8000.00 this was for a short visa not an immigration one. She has not hear from them and we cannot get a reply from them on the phone at all. This is not good for our wonderful country we have been citizens for over 25 years, and with no refund no contact or anything I accept that this was and error please tell me who I can to turn to for this problem to be resolved.
Sincerely, Deirdre.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.

So you paid a migration agent for her services and have not heard back from her?

Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.

Sorry I am having difficulty with your question.