How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Patrick H. Your Own Question
Patrick H.
Patrick H., Lawyer
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 5421
Experience:  Dip Law LPAB - Sydney based lawyer
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Patrick H. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My ex has stopped my access to seeing my son.. she has

Customer Question

My ex has stopped my access to seeing my son.. she has emailed convent order and claims I have a esculating drug habit that is putting my son in danger.. how can she just pull this from nowhere and get away with it and where or what should I do??
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Patrick H. replied 1 year ago.

Sorry, but I'm not sure what you mean by "convent order." If you mean consent order what does it say and what have you previously agreed to by way of custody?

How old is your son?

Are their court orders or a mediated agreement in place regarding your son and if so, what do they say?