How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Daniel Your Own Question
Daniel, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 5776
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (dist) Graduate Diploma in Legal Practise. Admitted NSW Supreme Court / High Court
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Daniel is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am the uncle of 3 children that are in kinship care with

Customer Question

I am the uncle of 3 children that are in kinship care with my ex partner, we are grandparents of our own childrens children.we still have good communication because of this,I support them in many big worry is that the children in care, mother wants her children back.she had her children removed because of alcohol and domestic violence by DOCS she has been telling people and Help organisations that she no longer drinks alcohol, so she is lying to these people and organisations. I no she still has alcohol my biggest worry is that the children would be returned to her by the courts.I don't want to see the children (our niece and nephews)go back knowing that alcohol is still apart of her life.we are uncle and aunty to the childrens mum.iam aboriginal my ex partner is not,the childrens mum is aboriginal. We have said all along that we would support the childrens mum if alcohol was not apart of her life but it still is,but she is pulling the wool over everyones eyes and they are believing her. What can I do to stop this PLEASE,PLEASE advise me I don't want my niece or my nephews to be destroyed in the vicious cycle, that lot of my people are trapped in. What can I do.thank you
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.

Are there court orders in place?