How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Leon Your Own Question
Leon, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 44660
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Leon is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to talk to a lawyer around the Springvale, Mulgrave

Customer Question

I need to talk to a lawyer around the Springvale, Mulgrave Glen Waverley area re coming to Australia, studying and getting Permanent residency at the end.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 2 years ago.

Good Afternoon

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

You should contact the law society of Victoria and get a referral to a solicitor that practices in Immigration law.

Their website is as follows:

They can email you the names and numbers and you can then contact them. Under the Tab For the Community you can search for an accredited specialist

There are 36 in Victoria that are accredited immigration specialists

They will be able to assist you with your questions and the processes you have to follow.

We are not able to do this for you we are only here to provide information.

I hope this makes sense and is of assistance. If there is nothing further

thank you for using my services.

If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know

If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback.