How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Daniel Your Own Question
Daniel, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 5596
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (dist) Graduate Diploma in Legal Practise. Admitted NSW Supreme Court / High Court
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Daniel is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My partner was recently denied supreme court bail and i am

Customer Question

my partner was recently denied supreme court bail and i am not happy with our current solicitor as i feel they have not performed anything like they first said they would. there is alot of discrepancies in the police reports and the app provided was nothing like what we asked. i was wondering if there is someone i can email the supreme court bail app the have used and the reports that i have to get another opinion
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.

All you can do is have the matter relisted and undertake the bail application again and give reasons as to why he should have bail.
The issue that you were given bail and he wasn't should be more than enough.
I would suggest that if you are that upset with your solicitor you can make a complaint to the Queensland Law Society, however it does little to change the bail application.
The Law Society can also refer you to another solicitor that can help.

Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.

I am happy to assist further if need be.
Please leave feedback as to my service