How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James D. Ford Your Own Question
James D. Ford
James D. Ford, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 1601
Experience:  Consulting Principal at Nexus Law Group
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
James D. Ford is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I want to cancel our Classic Holiday Club membership. We

Customer Question

I want to cancel our Classic Holiday Club membership. We have paid the full $8000 many years ago and now have to pay the annual fee however we have never used the accommodation as the locations simply do not suit our requirements. I do not expect the full amount refunded however a partial refund. What should we do?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  James D. Ford replied 2 years ago.

There is an aftermarket, where you can sell your timeshare to others who can make use of the accommodation... you can approach timeshare brokers to sell your timeshare for you.

Your timeshare provider should be able to assist to point you in the right direction. I recommend you only use industry preferred brokers.

CLASSIC HOLIDAYS is a member of the Australian Timeshare Ownership Council - who should be able to offer some assistance.

Kind regards, James