Have Australian Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer Now.

Find Australian soldier

Customer Question
Patrick ***** *****...
Find Australian soldier Patrick ***** *****
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Australia Law
9/7/2015
Solicitor: kmslaw, Solicitor replied 2 years ago
kmslaw
kmslaw, Solicitor

Hi my name is***** am a NSW solicitor and I am going to help you with your inquiry today.

It sounds like you are best to give any details that you have about Patrick ***** ***** to a private investigator so that they can piece together what you know and try to find him. You should be able to do a google search for some private investigators in Sydney who can help. I am not at liberty to recommend a company to you.

Another option you may have that may be cheaper is if you can do a search through the electoral rolls in each State for his name. From recollection the NSW electoral roll can be searched if you attend the office in person.

I hope that has helped with your inquiry today. Please rate me positively if I have moved you further with your query.

All the best.

kmslaw
kmslaw
kmslaw, Solicitor