kmslaw
kmslaw, Solicitor
Experience:  I have 15 years legal experience behind me and I graduated from the University of Sydney with First Class Honours in Arts/Law.
72036894

We two Directors want to terminate 1 Director due to damage

Customer Question

We two Directors want to terminate 1 Director due to damage business and very abusive. Due to his bad credit history Commonwealth bank refuses to give EFTPOS machine? Note Company has 3 Directors
Category: Australia Law
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
That Director is very abusive, lying and threatening. Male practice in our company.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
From June to July 15, as compared to purchased products/sale and deposited amount looks gap. We want to terminate him.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
He indirectly threatening to lock in cool room. Want to punch.
Expert:  kmslaw replied 2 years ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you today. I understand you wish to have a live phone call. You can call me today. If you hit the accept button on my offer of additional service you can give me your number to call you.