How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Leon Your Own Question
Leon, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 44630
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Leon is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have inccured 8 demerit points from 2012-2015 drivers

Customer Question

I have inccured 8 demerit points from 2012-2015 for my drivers licence and im on my green ps i live in nsw.none of them are speeding fines two are failure to stop at a give way and stop sign and the one in 2012 was failure to put p plates on.. i want to appeal tbere decsion of suspending my licence for 3 months
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 2 years ago.

Good Morning,

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

Did you pay the fines and when was the last one?

Expert:  Leon replied 2 years ago.

Good Morning.

If you have paid the fines then you have to apply to have them annulled and once they are annulled you go to court and as the court to make a decision on them.

You have to contact the SDRO and make the application.

Here is some information.

I hope this makes sense and is of assistance. If there is nothing further

thank you for using my services.

If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know

If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback.