How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Deborah Awyzio Your Own Question
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 863
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Deborah Awyzio is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Leon, i dont seem to be getting a response to my second

Customer Question

Hi Leon, i dont seem to be getting a response to my second question re my sister moving residence and not being in breach of current interim orders in family court
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.

I have not received the response to my question about your location.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My sister lives in XXXXXXXXX XXXXX, XXX, near Byron Bay. I live in XXXXXXXXXXXX, Sunshine Coast, Qld
Expert:  Leon replied 1 year ago.

Good Afternoon

As she has interim orders she will be in breach of them if she moves.

Generally because the move would be to another state, the father of the children can object. If she moves without his consent he can claim that she has kidnapped them and seek a recovery order.

I assume she has not discussed this with the father of the children?