How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Deborah Awyzio Your Own Question
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 863
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Deborah Awyzio is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My x husband is a paronoied sciso he has been sectioned many

Customer Question

my x husband is a paronoied sciso he has been sectioned many times i lived with his abuse
for a long time but no more he 78 and and now has taken to calling my son telling him people are trying to get into his house tapping his phone he now uses
the publc phone my son has tried to get him help to get him addmited he went to see his doctor but no help this is upseting my son and that is upseting me the man needs help
we are at loss as what to do next please help
he lives on his own in council flat and has fought with veryone he still drives and cooks for himself
Liz baccinell
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 2 years ago.

Good Evening,

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

What exactky are you asking?