Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

Ive been on workcover years n live in country SA. Due to

Customer Question

Hello , ive been on workcover for 15 years n live in country SA. Due to chronic pain i cannot travel...so EML n return to work deemed me as seroiusly injured. Four people assured me n even have the email telling them based on my file they all agreed that i was deemed serious n would get a letter in May. I recieved no letter so rang workcover solutions n they assured me not to worry it was a done deal. Yesterday return to work reneged on the matter n i asked my case manager to forward the email confirming being deemed a seriously injured worker n they wont even let her do that. Ive requested a freedom of information form as being denied that email about myself is wrong. Return to work are reviewing my case n ive been told i will be informed by mail with whatever they decide. To say im upset is an understatement. I have 4 people at EML, who have seen the email n all are shocked by this complete reversal on what i was assured...please any advice would be great. Its really hard on me. Thank you. Ray milburn
Category: Australia Law
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Leon replied 2 years ago.

Good Evening.

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

I am sorry but I do not sure what you mean by EML?

A letter in may to say what?