Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

I am a licensed Private Investigator and have recently sent

Customer Question

I am a licensed Private Investigator and have recently sent this letter of demand to a creditor of mine who I have discovered is a career criminal with a long documented history of defrauding his clients Can you advise me if the document exposes me to any litigation and if so what alterations should be made.
Mr. ANTHONY JOHN TWOHILL SDS SERVICES
#10-7 TEXTILE CENTRE 200 INVESTIGATION / LEGAL /
JALANSULTAN 09 License #87020280S
SINGAPORE
199018
NOTICE OF INTENTION TO PROCEED
FINAL NOTICE – TO AVOID ESCALATION AND PENALTY YOUR IMMEDIATE ACTION TO THIS MATTER IS REQUIRED.
Please find attached OUR FINAL letter of demand due and payable by you immediately.
*Do not disregard this letter. Do not disregard the letter of demand.
Attention: MR TWOHILL
Amazon Bond Pty Ltd.
Amount Due as at 12/07/15 $420,000 AUD
We are writing to you as we have become aware you are publicly living a life in tune with the tenets of the bible. We also note that it appears you have built a reputation as an upstanding businessman aligning yourself with Rotary Club whose stated goals are to “Provide humanitarian service, encourage high ethical standards in all vocations and help build goodwill and peace in the world.”
We are offering you the opportunity to substantiate and maintain your status and comfortable life.
It is time to not only talk the talk but also walk the walk by being accountable and repatriate the funds of (Amazon Bond PTY LTD) that you misappropriated in the year of nineteen ninety.
Your pernicious conduct caused immeasurable catastrophe in the lives of our client Mr. John Craker and in the life of his then business partner. (Mr. ***** *****)
Their highly successful companies were caused to collapse when all funds were stolen by you.
Our client was forced into bankruptcy due to the sudden massive financial loss of all his company liquidity caused by your theft and fraudulent activities.
Their careers and reputations were incinerated when they were left to take blame and liability for the capital loss caused by your deliberate theft of their funds while under your management.
Both Craker and Wright were wrongly charged and convicted for crimes perpetrated by you.
Mr. Wright was murdered by unscrupulous lenders due to his inability to repay his debts.
Personal and marital relationships were left in tatters due to the financial, legal and emotional havoc caused by you. The pain and suffering endured was extreme, pervasive and indelible.
We understand and you know that you wilfully stole their company’s funds ($400,000AUD) then further exacerbated their suffering by providing Australian authorities and the Australian Mutual Provident Society with misleading and false information regarding our client.
We also take issue with your wrongful use of the registered company known as Quest United PTE Limited as the front for your documented loan fraud scheme operating in Australia during the early to mid nineteen nineties.
What you owe our client is well beyond any monetary figure but that is how matters like these are best settled. Promptly and without the fuss and expose’ of protracted litigation is for you, I would suggest the most desirable outcome.
Here is some life advice from Warren Buffett that may assist you in taking appropriate honourable action.
“It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you'll do things differently.”
Please note we have not at this time included any additional fees or interest charges for the twenty five years you have unlawfully retained my company’s funds. If we were to do so we are confident the amount owed by you would be increased to more than 400% of the principal amount. With this in mind we strongly urge you to remit the current full amount immediately. To not do so will leave us no option but to proceed with exhaustive, relentless investigations of all your past and present personal and business involvements and professional relationships, ensuing mercantile recovery and enforcement action against you and all that it entails in Australia and in your country of residence (Singapore).
Note: An amount of $20,000AUD has been applied to the total owing amount to cover the purchase price charged to our client by your company (UEB Industries) for the formation and registration of Quest United PTE Limited and the promised but never delivered Malaysian merchant bank company shell structure that Quest was to assume control of and trade under.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  James D. Ford replied 2 years ago.

Hi, I am a little confused... you say the letter has already been sent... but you want to make alterations.. if the letter has been sent, it is too late to change it...

Do you wish to commence legal proceedings against this creditor?

Is anything in the letter untrue or unable to be proven as factual?

Kind regards, James