How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask kmslaw Your Own Question
kmslaw, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 210
Experience:  I have 15 years legal experience behind me and I graduated from the University of Sydney with First Class Honours in Arts/Law.
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
kmslaw is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

If I have a home in Toledo and I am overseas, having given

Customer Question

If I have a home in Toledo and I am overseas, having given authority to a citizen of Toledo to oversee my property but has faulted me all along, What is the legal process of the local county should I follow to keep that person from trespassing the premises?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  kmslaw replied 2 years ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I am going to help you with your inquiry today.

Unfortunately a lawyer in Australia cannot advise on Spanish laws unless they are admitted in and have a practising certificate in Spain. Accordingly, you should contact a law firm in Spain to ask about the law there. The law of property is not an international law, it is the law of the country. I hope that has helped you and directed you in the right way.

Expert:  kmslaw replied 2 years ago.
Hello. If you are satisfied with my answer can you please press accept so that I can be paid?