How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Deborah Awyzio Your Own Question
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 863
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Deborah Awyzio is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

We live in western australia. My partner is go8ng thought

Customer Question

Hi we live in western australia. My partner is go8ng thought family court and is seeing his 2 girls for 2hrs each sunday supervised. He is not a voilent or agressive person. His ex wife has claimed this at family court and has not been proved. His children call him by his first name and they state that there dad is ex wife new partner. This has to be tramatic for children and is taking a toll on him. She is only doing this for financial greed. He is thinking of walking away from the whole situiation. But he doesnt want to pay for children up bring because the money won't be used for children. The children call her new partner dad.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 2 years ago.

Good Evening

My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.

He has no choice about child support it will be taken automatically and he should not walk away.

If she is alleging violence let her prove it and he can get a report from the police that there is no violence recorded.

The court will appoint an independent family report and all will be interviewed.

Does he have a solicitor?

Expert:  Leon replied 2 years ago.
Good Evening.
I am following up my last post.
Do you still need assistance?