How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Deborah Awyzio Your Own Question
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 863
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Deborah Awyzio is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My ex husband is having his new partner of one, year,

Customer Question

Hello, My ex husband is having his new partner of one, year, his second since our separation 3 yrs ago and subsequent divorce approx a year ago, send me emails on his behalf in regards ***** ***** children, our court orders and ongoing finances. I have, in only one reply, clearly and with out ambiguity asked her not to email me form her personal email but she continues to do so and has done multiple times over the last week. What can I do here ? Thank you in advance.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Patrick H. replied 1 year ago.
Sorry but it isn't clear from me what your actual objection is to her writing to you? Is she being offending?Why is your ex not writing to you himself?