How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Leon Your Own Question
Leon, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 44202
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Leon is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have 2 court jugments on my Veda file company

Customer Question

I have 2 court jugments on my Veda file for my company
how do I remove them
they have been paid
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 2 years ago.
Good EveningMy name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.You cannot get them removed unless you have the judgments set aside. You can contact the parties that had the judgements taken out on you and ask if they are repaired to set them aside., If they agree you may have to pay the costs and that will make them disappear. If not you have to file a notice of motion in the court to set them aside. Because the debt has been paid of it is not an automatic order. The court will determine if they should be set aside and if your evidence is compelling then they will. I cannot tell you what that would be. But these are your only options. I hope this makes sense and is of assistance. If there is nothing further thank you for using my services. If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask. Please do not forget to leave positive feedback. RegardsLeon