How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Deborah Awyzio Your Own Question
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 863
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Deborah Awyzio is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have received an Invite from NSW and am about to file the

Customer Question

I have received an Invite from NSW and am about to file the application. At the time of EOI, I had specified my marital status as married. However, due to marital discord I will be separating. I intend to pay fee only for my application and not for my husband as I wish to travel alone. As the original application mentioned "married", do I have to get medicals done for my husband also although his application fee is not being paid.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  James D. Ford replied 2 years ago.
Hi, can you please advise more details... I assume this is an immigration visa application, which requires medicals or the applicant and all other family members... is that correct? Please advise if I have assumed correctly, provide more details regarding the situation, and what type of application is being filed, and where... Kind regards, James