How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Deborah Awyzio Your Own Question
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 863
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Deborah Awyzio is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a Hobart Barrister who is able to undertake

Customer Question

Hello!! I have a Hobart Barrister who is able to undertake 3x Civil Matters before the Supreme Court in Hobart and a Family Court Appeal in Melbourne . . . Ms Mary Anne RYAN from Derwent and Tamar Chambers.
She is insisting on Solicitor-Prepared "Briefs" which I can't seem to procure from any of the ten Tassie firms that I've invited . . . given that I have also prepared these "Briefs" as a long-time self litigant.
Is there a competent Firm-Solicitor with experience in "Breach of Promise/Agreements" in two of the Civil Matters and my financial and economic loss occasioned from the delayed/non-release of Property Entitlement Funds until I secured Court Orders . . and in the Family Court Appeal against HH Benjamin J.'s failure to Set Aside Consent Orders that were signed under duress that have defrauded me thus far of a bona fide $500,000-00 Property, Assets and Liabilities Settlement?
Thanks-in-Advance! Jon m: 0417 296 431 e:***@******.***
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Australia Law
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
HiHo . . . at the other end . . . . . I seem to have options to re-send this message or to Call. I guess you might need 30 or xx minutes. My expectation is that JustAnswer will provide a List of Melbourne (and possibly Tasmanian firms) that I can approach that have had success in similar Matters!! Thanks-in-Advance again!!! ______________ Jon
Expert:  James D. Ford replied 2 years ago.
Hi Jon, we can assist with the Civil matters, but are able to assist or recommend any solicitor with respect to the Family Court Appeal - we would recommend approaching the Law Institute of Victoria for a Family Law specialist recommendation, given that you are unable to locate a lawyer/law firm in Hobart to assist you.I will send you an offer of a phone call, if you want to discuss the civil matters in more detail. Kind regards, James