How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Deborah Awyzio Your Own Question
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 863
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Deborah Awyzio is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a Hobart Barrister who is able to undertake

Customer Question

Hello!! I have a Hobart Barrister who is able to undertake 3x Civil Matters before the Supreme Court in Hobart and a Family Court Appeal in Melbourne . . . Ms Mary Anne RYAN from Derwent and Tamar Chambers.
She is insisting on Solicitor-Prepared "Briefs" which I can't seem to procure from any of the ten Tassie firms that I've invited . . . given that I have also prepared these "Briefs" as a long-time self litigant.
Is there a competent Firm-Solicitor with experience in "Breach of Promise/Agreements" in two of the Civil Matters and my financial and economic loss occasioned from the delayed/non-release of Property Entitlement Funds until I secured Court Orders . . and in the Family Court Appeal against HH Benjamin J.'s failure to Set Aside Consent Orders that were signed under duress that have defrauded me thus far of a bona fide $500,000-00 Property, Assets and Liabilities Settlement?
Thanks-in-Advance! Jon m: xxxx xxx xxx e:***@******.***
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 2 years ago.
Good Afternoon,My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.You are going to have difficulties as many firms will be reluctant to take on a matter from a self litigant. Do the cases all relate to the same facts and people?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello Leon! Still raining in S-I-D-E-N-E-Y??Essential 3 different Parties . . . 1x FCA Appeal and 3x Civil Matters where I have suffered financial and economic loss.,
I have the "Briefs" prepared and a Draft of the WRIT which is seeking Damages of $500k from my long-time former wife of 42 years, her replacement husband . . . the Erstwhile Emeritius Professor Malcolm J. WATERS former Dean of Sociology at UniTas . . . plus their Solicitor-Barrister Tony FitzGerald from FAB Lawyers, and my former Solicitor-Barrister John Munro.I can email the "Drafts" as small PDF files?? __________________________________ Jon.
Expert:  Leon replied 2 years ago.
Good Afternoon, No rain just cold.I cannot do this I am trying to work out how you can get a solicitor. I am not sure who you have spoken to on Tasmania but I am surprised the larger firms are not prepared to take it on. If they all involve the same people then one Solicitor can do it all if they practice in both Civil litigation and Family law. Does the Barrister have any firms they work with, that they can refer you?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Crickey Leon! I am already not a "Happy Chappy" sensing that I've wasted my Deposit Funds here on this Site!!!There are Parties are common in the FCA Appeal Matter and a New Writ claiming Civil Damages! I have outlined the details.Can you provide me with a LIST or Website where I can get an idea of firms that can help please . . . and/or a Refund please!! __________________________________________ Jon.
Expert:  Leon replied 2 years ago.
I will arrange for you to get a refund.