Leon, Solicitor
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)
12124641

I was disqualified from driving months but i g o t

Customer Question

I was disqualified from driving for 12 months but i g o t caught driving suspended. My license is due to get back and i dont go to court for a few months after i am meant to get it back. Will i get to have my license befote i go to court ?
Category: Australia Law
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Or will it stay disqualified
Expert:  Leon replied 2 years ago.
Good Evening, My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.You will lose it again. You were caught while disqualified and that means a further suspension.The following link is from Legal Aid Victoria and explains what happens. https://www.legalaid.vic.gov.au/find-legal-answers/traffic-offences/driving-while-suspendedIf you have got it back then you will get a fresh suspension. I am sorry I cannot give you good news. If there is nothing further thank you for using my services. If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask. Please do not forget to leave positive feedback. RegardsLeon