How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Deborah Awyzio Your Own Question
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 863
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Deborah Awyzio is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Could you please advise if you know of any lawyer in Melbourne,

Customer Question

Hi, Could you please advise if you know of any lawyer in Melbourne, who can handle a Californian family trust, deceased estate situation. My husband is American but resides in Melbourne. Both of his parents have recently passed away. We now have an issue with the wills and family trust they established and assets outside of this trust. We don't know who we can talk to about the situation and whether we can take legal action from Australia. Thank you for your help
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 2 years ago.
Good Morning,My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.No Australian Lawyer can do it here you need a US Lawyer. He will need to locate a Notary to sign documents here that have to be filed in the USIf you are challenging the will then you need to contact a US Solicitor you cannot do it form here.Are you challenging a will?