Leon, Solicitor
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)
12124641

We engaged Hermes capital to help funding our business We

Customer Question

We engaged Hermes capital to help funding our business
We ended up borrowing $380k from them in a combined loan and invoice factoring facility
They claimed we defaulted and placed the company into administration not once but twice
So far they have taken nearly $1.4 million in cash and assets and continue to try and disrupt our lives in every way possible by way of making false allegations and claims you our clients past and present along with placing ppsr on all of our personal properties??
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 2 years ago.
Good Morning, My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.I am niot sure what you have signed when you took out the loan. That is what governs what they can do. If you believe that they have no right to do that or have dine it illegally or incorrectly then you have to take the matter to court and have orders overturning their actions. If you have given them a right to list your property on the PPSR then they can dpi it simply because you borrowed not because of the default. Again this is contained in the agreement that you have signed with them when you took out the loan. I hope this makes sense and is of assistance?