Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

Deborah just seen you on current affair I'm wondering do you represent clients fro

Customer Question

Hi Deborah just seen you on current affair I'm wondering do you represent clients from oversees ? My friend lives overseas he has his son with him as his ex wife was arrested for possession and use of drugs narcotics . She has been deported back to Aust from the country they were holidaying to. He now needs to apply to the Australian Family Courts for sole custody of the boy who is 5yrs old. In order for him to do this he has been advised to engage a Australian lawyer. Are you able to assist him in this matter or advise him on what to do.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Deborah Awyzio replied 2 years ago.
I am happy to assist your friend. He will have to file an initiating application, and affidavit and affidavit about non-filing of section 60I certificate.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Deborah
Can you let me know what the initiating application is and affidavit about non-filing of section 601 certificate.
Thanks
Corina
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
He has a letter from the Singapore police stating when she was arrested for narcotics and deported bank. And lots of video and picture footage of her consuming the drug ICE in front of the boy. She does it openly and states she's in control of her self. It is urgent he filed for sole custody before she does. He is also aware the the Hauge Convention is current in some countries and she can come to take the child back. He requires your help please it's a matter of urgency. You can contact me on(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
He has a letter from the Singapore police stating when she was arrested for narcotics and deported back. And lots of video and picture footage of her consuming the drug ICE in front of the boy. She does it openly and states she's in control of her self. It is urgent he files for sole custody before she does. He is also aware the the Hauge Convention is current in some countries and she can come to take the child back. He requires your help please it's a matter of urgency. You can contact me on(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.