How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Deborah Awyzio Your Own Question
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 863
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Deborah Awyzio is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to do legal agreement between customer and I (the

Customer Question

I need to do legal agreement between customer and I (the provider).
I provide (video, photograph and entertainment) so what type of agreement i can do.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  James D. Ford replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I can assist you with the required agreements if you request a quote for legal services. The agreements required depend on a number of factors... For example - I assume you have permission from the owner of the property where the photographs will be taken - please advise? What is the entertainment? What will happen with the video, and the photographs - who will own the images/negatives/proofs? what is the context? is it a wedding? or some other type of event? Are professional models involved? or just the customer? Please provide more details about the scope and context of the proposed arrangements, and I will then be able to advise regarding the potentially required legal considerations/agreements required. Kind regards, James