Leon, Solicitor
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)
12124641

If i am 4-5 months into my 1mth suspended sentence for

Customer Question

Hi... if i am 4-5 months into my 1mth suspended sentence for 12mths. And I am charged with possession of a very small amount of stuff... (>0.1gm amphetamines & >1.0gm marijuana) what r the chances that i could avoid going to prison?
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 2 years ago.
Good Morning,My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.What did you receive the suspended sentence for and what are the conditions of your suspended sentence?
Expert:  Leon replied 2 years ago.
Good EveningIf it was for a similar charge then they will resentence you and you will go to jail for the balance of the suspended sentence plus what they give you for this offence.Good luck with it. I am sorry I could not give you anything more positive. If there is nothing further thank you for using my services. If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask. Please do not forget to leave positive feedback. RegardsLeon