How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Deborah Awyzio Your Own Question
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 863
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Deborah Awyzio is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I entered a legal deed bounded by two lawyers, a contract to

Customer Question

I entered a legal deed bounded by two lawyers, a contract to employ an indepent contruction expert found by the other party whom the builder spent 6 hours on my property to gather information on the works done and the works needed for retification!
The outcome was more than the contract value! And my some of works needed to rectify was over $100, 000 he claims only $23,000!
My house now is not in a sellerble condition!
Spent over $58,000 on legal fees!
How do I get my self out of this?? Just want justis! I have till the 16/7 to pay!
Thank you
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 2 years ago.
Good Morning, My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.What was the deed about? Do you have a copy and were you represented? Can you email me a copy to***@******.***
Expert:  francism-cssm replied 2 years ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address.
Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.