Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

My little is now a mum a beautiful mum to 2 babies and 1 on…

Customer Question
My little is now a...
My little is now a mum a beautiful mum to 2 babies and 1 on the way a accident accured today and my daughet tripped and had her yougest in her arms falling down the stairs and her little broke her leg over this inncedent questions are being aked police called into hospital Now MY DAUGHTERS ELDEST IS BEING TAKEN at 9.30 in the morning to be interviewed alone at jerts MY daugher said to me that no one can be in the room while interview taking place with he little 3 year old CAN they interview my granddaugher without her mummy
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Australia Law
Can a child at the age of 3 be interved by police and social workers alone my daugher said she wants to be presant at the time she was told she aint allowed
Have a problem with my email could answer be sent another way
7/2/2015
Solicitor: Daniel, Solicitor replied 3 years ago
Daniel, Solicitor
HelloA child would need to have a support person present. I find it disturbing at the very least to have a 3 year old interviewed. In respect of the matter, I would contact the Ombudsman and file a complaint. https://www.ombo.nsw.gov.au/