Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

He

Customer Question
He
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Australia Law
6/28/2015
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 3 years ago
Leon, Solicitor
Good Afternoon, My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.What is your question?
I did follow up some questions last nyt but u didnt reply me
I have asked you a question. Did he transfer all the farm to his children and if so when?
Yes., they got the certificate last friday.,
His eldest son and the wife is the owner of the business name now it was WD MAKIN TRUST PROPITOR LIMITED ITS NOW GUMBOWIE TRUST.,
If you bring an action in court now, the court will overturn the transfer He cannot transfer it to make sure you receive nothing. Are you ready to file for a property split?
I dont even know what to do because to be honest with you there the one who push me to do it., i wasnt like this if wasnt for his children they didnt treat me nice since i got in here., even once none at all they judge me already
Good Afternoon, You should not consider his children alone. If he did this so you would not get anything he is doing the wrong thing. go and see a Solicitor this week and have a letter sent to him advising what you intend to do. If you do nothing then you will lose out and if there were no other assets you will get nothing. This is not about you and the children. It is about you and him. He has tried to make sure you get nothing and that is not fair.You have to look after yourself.
I told him this morning either we are going to settle before im going to get a lawyer to bring into court or will demand myself that u give me $300,000 or i will get most of what youve got.,
Good AfternoonMake sure you contact the law society of SA and get a referral to a solicitor that practices in family law. You need to make sure he gets a letter and any agreement has to be handed to the court with orders made to protect yourself. So you will need a solicitor either way. The law society of SA website is as follows:http://www.lawsocietysa.asn.auI hope it all goes well. If there is nothing further thank you for using my services. If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask. Please do not forget to leave positive feedback. RegardsLeon
Good Evening,
I'm just following up our discussion earlier this week and seeing whether there is anything else I can assist you with.
If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know.
If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask.
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Regards
Good Morning,
I look forward to hearing from you.
Regards