How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Deborah Awyzio Your Own Question
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 863
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Deborah Awyzio is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have money issues and it is a result of not being

Customer Question

I have money issues and it is a result of not being provided a home to save my money. My parents keep kicking me out and not letting me save any money - I don't earn very much money, and them not letting me live at home quietly and comfortably or able to use the telephone means I spend all my money on rent and have none at the end of every month where otherwise I might have $1000 grand or $1300 grand saved.
I feel sometimes that my parents are teaming with my sister who has hit it rich because (in conspiracy) 'of her ties to the royal family and possibly the KKK.' She dates boys who are like celebrities or their relatives or media/government team, and they help get her jobs and make life plans to become rich and prosperous. However she never felt rich when she learned that me living at home means I save money, and she keeps telling my parents to keep me kicked out like they are ALL part of a media TEAM.
No one supports anyone but my sister in our family, but my brother is getting to save his money while living with our dad.
My parents have gone through personality changes which makes them more violent, racist, and against me. They changed their looks and have been acting like different people. They use this to encourage incest and the capacity to treat me like a stranger. They are very violent against me and threated me with cops, mental institutions, and aggression, and even put pills in food to try and make you brain dead.
My dad calls me a prostitute and shame of the family because I work from home. My sister was a stripper and a topless waitress and all of my relatives have sex to get along with the community - so this is also part of putting me down for whatever reason even when they are totally soiled in their sexual escapades and jobs.
I have used all my savings keeping a rent a can't afford. I have only a few hundred dollars and my parents are still not giving me a clean home to live in, they are just telling me I am an adult and have to work my issues out on my own. I am younger then my brother and sister and they are allowed to be my parents kids and loan money and get brought things. I am getting increasingly left out and made the family enemy.
I live in a flat which makes me nauseated. I have tried several times to get support to be moved somewhere else, but my parents just ignore me. No one will help me move not even when I say that living in this apartment makes me feel like I am going to end up brain damaged, retarded, in coma, etc. It does not fit me and I consistently recognise that staying here is abuse on me - the area is not right for me, and I hate it very much, but I can't afford anything and everyone keeps ignoring me while I am living here in a horrible little flat which I can't stand on a mental or spiritual base.
I feel like this can be some kind of abuse. I don't have very much 'evidence', only little bits of a phone conversation and a few emails.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 2 years ago.
Good Morning, My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.I am sorry to hear about this and before I say anything I have to say that the news is not good and not in your favour. It is unfortunate that your parents and your sister are treating you the way they are but if you are over the age of 18 they do not have any responsibility to assist you.If you are being mentally abused you may be able to get a court order fro them to stop. Do you have any friends that you could stay with?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.


No I don't - I only have the flat I am staying in to live;

Expert:  Leon replied 2 years ago.
Good Afternoonthis is on your own not with your family?