Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Good, evening ,I am here in Tasmania and my problem is I…

Customer Question
Good, evening , I am here...
Good, evening ,
I am here in Tasmania and my problem is I have overstayed without visa 3weeks then now i hold Bridging E.
however before that I work sub 457 and I have full time work and IELTS score for apply PR but I can not do it now. the only problem is my VISA condition,
so, is that possible I can get travel permit from immigration centre then apply offsore and back to Australia?
I do understand bridging E visa can not comeback next 3 years once leave Australia but I heard some story , If I have proper reason , they would give me permit to leave and re-entry.
summary
1.my visa is Bridging E
2.I want to get PR in Australia.
3.my company still can support me.
what is best solution for me?
thank you
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Australia Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/26/2015
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 2 years ago
Leon, Solicitor
Good EveningMy name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.What is your visa condition?You should wait unto the 457 is approved. this means that you can travel and after you have been here for 2 years on the 457 and you can then transition to a PRHere is some information http://www.4-corners.com.au/blog/bid/295107/How-do-I-transition-from-a-457-visa-to-permanent-residence
I was 457 but expired but I didn't realize that thus I have overstayed in Australia.this is main problem, May I apply 457 again or other choice nowI do know I can not apply 457 again with my bridging visa E nowso I would like to leave Australia few days for apply my visais that working?
Good MorningYou are usually given a bridging visa when they are looking at another application. Have you applied for another visa?If you leave on this visa you cannot come back. You have to stay until a decision is made. If you have an employer that is willing to sponsor you, then you should consider lodging a new 457 visa. You have nothing to lose. If they approve the 457 then you can stay.
I'd better write down detail,
I got sub 457 May.2012~5.2014
but I didn't realize my visa expired till middle of June.
then I came to immigration centre to get bridging Visa( it was 2 weeks over)
after I got Bridge visa E, I applied Sub class 457 again, but it was refued Apr.2015I don't know why my visa refued
coz I earn what Immigration want and pay tax
I have IELTS score
I worked same company which I have been working from 2011now, I don't know what is best option I can do thus I want to try something else such as beg immigration centre to get re-entry permit(for off shore apply visa)thank you
So you are still in Australia illegally?Why did you not get the reasons for the refusal?What have you done since April 2015?
I am still here in Australia.
and my Visa is still Bridging E.(I declare MRT then still waiting result)reason why I refused 457 is because of my Visa condition is Bridging E.from April 2015 I can not work and travel , just wait MRT resultso, I want to do something before government says leave Australia.
Good Afternoon, You have to wait and see what happens. If the MRT does not grant the visa then you have to go to court and if that fails then see the minister.
thank you sir,
but What can I do in court and what should I prepare before go to the Minister?
You have to wait to see what the MRT says. Once they make a decision then you will have 28 days to appeal to the court. Once the court makes a decision and if that is not in your favour, then you go to the minister. Good luck with it.I hope this makes sense and is of assistance if there is nothing further thank you for using my services. If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask. Please do not forget to leave positive feedback. RegardsLeon
Good Evening
I'm just following up our discussion earlier this week and seeing whether there is anything else I can assist you with.
If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know.
If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask.
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Regards
Good Morning,
I look forward to hearing from you.
Regards
Leon, Solicitor