How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Leon Your Own Question
Leon, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 44647
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Leon is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a Visa Class: Partner (Residence) (Class BS) Subclass,

Customer Question

I have a Visa Class: Partner (Residence) (Class BS) Subclass, Partner (subclass 801). What are the requirements needs by me to be able to be issued a visa when this one expires
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 2 years ago.
Good AfternoonMy name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.It is a permanent vis and does not expire. You can stay in Australia Indefinitely on that. If you wish to became a citizen you have to comply. Once you become a citizen the visa ceases to exist. But an 801 does not expire. If it has a date of expiration on it you simply seek to have it extended but it is a permanent visa and should not have an expiration date. I hope this makes sense and is of assistance. If there is nothing further thank you for using my services. If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask. Please do not forget to leave positive feedback. RegardsLeon