Leon, Solicitor
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)
12124641

I'm looking person that can help to close or early release

Customer Question

I'm looking for a person that can help to close or early release one of my super at AMP (ABOUT 6,000$)...i'm 56 yrs old now and just had a operation of liver cancer last march and single dad and got one dependant who got a deppression at the moment and currently at westmead mental health ward cause she selfharm herself again...and also currently still doing chemo for the next 3 moths as well...i'm back full time as a bus driver but having a financial hardship of my financial problem due to my past surgery and need to catch up with my bills...this money will help me big for my current problem...dont want to register to centrelink cause it will put me more dept....hoping someone can help me on this....my number is(###) ###-####or answer me on my e-mail at***@******.***..thank you
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 2 years ago.
Good Afternoon,My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.You will need to contact Centrelink and comply with the requirements and you will be able to get a release based on hardshipThe following link provides information of when superannuation is released early and financial hardship is one of the reasons.http://www.humanservices.gov.au/customer/services/centrelink/early-release-of-superannuation If they refuse then you have a right to appeal the decision to a court.If there is nothing further, thank you for using my services. If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask. Please do not forget to leave positive feedback. RegardsLeon