How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Deborah Awyzio Your Own Question
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 863
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Deborah Awyzio is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I work within a company called , NRG, power station Gladstone,

Customer Question

i work within a company called , NRG, power station Gladstone, I am working with a person of which nobody knows who he is ( Near 3 years he just tell lies and is a perminant employee now ), Eg had conflickes with him personally, had other reports off issues outside our gates eg, car park area, And now i have very resently found out that he has a DVO ( rumours i know but woman bashing issue maybe. as i say we have know idea who we are working with) and so called court hearing today 23/6/15.... I,m conserned with whom i,m working with ,if he comes back to work. I can not as of NOW find any info on google to see if anything is true but to be hounist this peron lives a life off lies... what can i do to put presure on to my employer,, under the radar is the best for them but what can i do to protect myself...And yes i will go legel if i need to but i,m up agaianst my employer and the union will be a pain in the butt also,mmmmm, widowed dad trying to protect his 3 kidos and emplyment,,, hard call. TA John McCabe
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 2 years ago.
Good Evening. My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.Have you mentioned your concerns with your employer?
Expert:  Leon replied 2 years ago.
Good Afternoon
Can I still offer you any further assistance?