How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James D. Ford Your Own Question
James D. Ford
James D. Ford, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 1601
Experience:  Consulting Principal at Nexus Law Group
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
James D. Ford is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

The storm that happened on the 21st April on the Central

Customer Question

Hi, the storm that happened on the 21st April on the Central Coast has been declared a Natural Disaster, yet my insurance company will not pay for the repairs to my Jetty and rectify water entry from the flat roof of my house.
What are my options in get the insurance to rectify these issues?
Regards, Jack
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  James D. Ford replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I will forward you an offer so you can forward a copy of your Insurance Policy, your Claim from, and the respinse from your Insurer.. So that i can Review, and we can discuss your over the Phone
Expert:  James D. Ford replied 2 years ago.
Jack, as an alternative to an email and phone call...
If you can please advise in your reply via JA online, the basic details.. insurance company, type of cover, etc. then I may be able to locate the insurance policy statement online... and advise you initially on that basis.
Kind regards, James