Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I JUST WANT TO NOTIFY Australian FEDERAL POLICE & I don't…

Customer Question
I JUST WANT TO NOTIFY...
I JUST WANT TO NOTIFY Australian FEDERAL POLICE & I don't need another subscription to anything The person responsible for this is Dennis VILANO Office of Director & his signature is on the offer I don't know how to proceed from here I am still in position
of the last 4 jewellery shipments & will have to cancel my current credit card which is overdrawn by $45 & I am using my Debit card with a VISA component Should I Parcel these shipments up send them back & demand a refund?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Australia Law
Answered in 1 day by:
6/24/2015
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 3 years ago
Leon, Solicitor
Good Morning,My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.If you do not want the items you should speak with the person who supplied them to you and make sure that you have in writing that they will give you a refund upon you returning the item is to them. You can then arrange for the items to be packed and shipped back for the refund.Make sure that you have their acceptance and agreement to give you a refund in writing before you do anything further.I hope this makes sense and is of assistance and if there is nothing further thank you for using my services. If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask. Please do not forget to leave positive feedback. RegardsLeon
I was confused by so many people trying to answer my question and I had a reasonable take on the situation and have
changed my credit card number because there there is no way to contact these people their phone system of cansalation
is the problem and that is how they like it
I had no intention of subscribing or joining
anything I had at least 4 experts reply I gave Zoe an excellent rating I dont know how this many people got into the act l
will never use this again
Good Evening, I am confused with what you are asking.There is no Zoe in the Australian law section. You choose what section you chose.
A very good rating thank you
Good AfternoonYou need to actually select a rating so I can be paid.
Very good
You need to click on a smiley face