How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Leon Your Own Question
Leon, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 44203
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Leon is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds


Customer Question

I JUST WANT TO NOTIFY Australian FEDERAL POLICE & I don't need another subscription to anything The person responsible for this is Dennis VILANO Office of Director & his signature is on the offer I don't know how to proceed from here I am still in position
of the last 4 jewellery shipments & will have to cancel my current credit card which is overdrawn by $45 & I am using my Debit card with a VISA component Should I Parcel these shipments up send them back & demand a refund?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 2 years ago.
Good Morning,My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.If you do not want the items you should speak with the person who supplied them to you and make sure that you have in writing that they will give you a refund upon you returning the item is to them. You can then arrange for the items to be packed and shipped back for the refund.Make sure that you have their acceptance and agreement to give you a refund in writing before you do anything further.I hope this makes sense and is of assistance and if there is nothing further thank you for using my services. If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask. Please do not forget to leave positive feedback. RegardsLeon
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I was confused by so many people trying to answer my question and I had a reasonable take on the situation and have
changed my credit card number because there there is no way to contact these people their phone system of cansalation
is the problem and that is how they like it
I had no intention of subscribing or joining
anything I had at least 4 experts reply I gave Zoe an excellent rating I dont know how this many people got into the act l
will never use this again
Expert:  Leon replied 2 years ago.
Good Evening, I am confused with what you are asking.There is no Zoe in the Australian law section. You choose what section you chose.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
A very good rating thank you
Expert:  Leon replied 2 years ago.
Good AfternoonYou need to actually select a rating so I can be paid.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Very good
Expert:  Leon replied 2 years ago.
You need to click on a smiley face