How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Deborah Awyzio Your Own Question
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 863
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Deborah Awyzio is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Who will help pro bono? My son has been accused of being

Customer Question

Hello, who will help pro bono? My son has been accused of being sexually inappropriate with his 7 year old daughter.
I am the grandmother and I believe our grandchild is being abused in her disfunctional home. The estranged ex girlfriend is making the claims. She lives with a man that our grandchild has said scares her. She told me that she barricades herself in her room from him. Also that he makes mummy sad and they always scream and yell. Please some one help!!! This is a terrifying nightmare. I want my little grandchild safe and happy.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 2 years ago.
Good Evening. My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.There is noone that will take it on pro bonoYour son has to speak to legal Aid and see if they will find it. Their we site is as follows: he is not eligible then he will have to pay for a solicitor. He can contact the law institute of Victoria and get a referral to Solicitors that practice in Criminal law and accept legal aid. Their website is as follows:http://www.liv.asn.auHas the child been examined by a doctor? Do they have medical Evidence?If you believe the child is not safe you should report this to childrens services.