Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

I am having problems at work. I am currently on stress leave

Customer Question

I am having problems at work. I am currently on stress leave and i feel i am being ignored by my bosses. I have been struggling with anxiety and have anxiety attacks when it comes to anything to do with work. thinking about going back scaresme because none of the issues i have approached the managers witrh has been resovled and they tend to ignore my cries for help. I am unsure of what to do as i am mentally drained working there, but starting a new job scares me just as much as i fear the same thing will go on at a new job. I don't know what to do i am running out of options.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 2 years ago.
Good Morning,My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.What do your doctors say? Are they saying that it is all work related and that you have to take time off?
Expert:  Leon replied 2 years ago.
Good Afternoon
Are you still in need of assistance?