How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Leon Your Own Question
Leon, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 44852
Experience:  BEc Dip Ed, Dip Law (SAB) MTax (UNSW)
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Leon is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Madam 1) I'm a senior person 70 years. Kindly

Customer Question

Dear sir/madam
1) I'm a senior person 70 years. Kindly advise,I have my own super fund know as a pension fund,and in it a contribution fund( members ) and pension account.we are the trustees. This month the fund paid $210000,for me for 14-15, should fund take only, $180000.00 and pay back to me$30000.00 as per rules,before 30/6/15.this was paid as non deduct able into pension fund and not into members contribution fund , do you think a correct procedure was done, please if not ,what I should I do before 30/6/15
2) my wife income is$48150 for 13-14 how much tax she has to pay,there a difference of opinion here
Thanking you
With regards
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Leon replied 2 years ago.
Good EveningMy name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question. Please understand this is not legal advise Please understand this is not legal advise but a guide to assist you.Being over 65 there is no tax payable on any deductions from your superannuation fund.Here is some information for you. hope this makes sense?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for the help.Dear sir please send this question to charted accountant .Tommorrow he can reply since it is a question to him .today is rest for any body
Expert:  Leon replied 2 years ago.
Good Evening
I cannot send it to a chartered accountant there are none here from Australia.
Is there anything further I can tell you? I have a masters in Tax law and well versed in the area.
Expert:  Leon replied 2 years ago.
Good Afternoon
I'm just following up our discussion earlier this week and seeing whether there is anything else I can assist you with.
If I have missed anything, or you have any further questions please let me know.
If there is anything else in the future please do not hesitate to ask.
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback.
I look forward to hearing from you.