Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

We have been charged products which we didn't order

Customer Question
we have been charged for...
we have been charged for diet products which we didn't order or receive from the USA company besthealthshop.com. they have charged our Visa account $118.07 on 25th April 2015 and $117.44 on 23rd May. What can we do about it?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Australia Law
6/19/2015
Solicitor: Daniel, Solicitor replied 3 years ago
Daniel, Solicitor
HelloAs they are overseas, all you can do at this point is speak with your bank and have the money returned back to the account. If it was purchased with paypal, you can speak with paypal, but clearly it is just a credit card payment. In respect of the matter that is the best and most cost effective manner to resolve it. The bank has power to have the transaction reversed.