How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Deborah Awyzio Your Own Question
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 863
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Deborah Awyzio is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have vacated a property owned by local government over 1

Customer Question

I have vacated a property owned by local government over 1 month ago. I have asked for my bond to be returned however they have not. I do not believe it was ever registered with rental bond authority. What can i do about having it returned. They have about 30 houses with people in them which I believe face this same situation, not registered with RBA.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.
Which state are you in?