Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

We are about to sign a non-circumvention,

Customer Question
non-disclosure working agreement but would...
We are about to sign a non-circumvention, non-disclosure working agreement but would like a lawyer to check the one page agreement to ensure that there are no clauses in this agreement which restrict our dealings with other parties currently and in the future.
We are willing to pay for this quick review.
Thanks.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Australia Law
6/8/2015
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 3 years ago
Leon, Solicitor
Good Afternoon
My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question.
This is not the forum for that.
You should contact the law society of WA and speak to a WA solicitor.
Their website is as follows:
https://www.lawsocietywa.asn.au
We can only give information and guide you.
I can arrange for a refund.
Hi,Thank you for your time anyway. I will review the website you have provided.Best Regards,Nisha.
Good Afternoon
You are welcome
Do you want a refund or are you happy to pay me for the information I have given you?
Hi,Could i have a refund of the $76?I don't need the $5 deposit back.Thanks.