Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

Im an australian pensioner was on full pension,i married a

Customer Question

im an australian pensioner was on full pension,i married a thai national in january 2015 centerlink within 20 minutes deducted 200 dollars a fortnight from my pension.my partner has nothing she is unemployed in her own country ,and does not contribute to my finainces at all.the center link partner form is geared solely for partners living in the commonwealth,it also says thatcouples can live more cheaply than singles as they share expences and produce economy of scale.what argument can i put to be paid as a single as nothing in my circumstances has changed .we do not live together.
Category: Australia Law
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Leon replied 2 years ago.
Good Afternoon
My name is ***** ***** I am a NSW Solicitor. Thank you for your question, and will do my best to assist you with your question.
SO you are not both living in the same country?
Expert:  Leon replied 2 years ago.
Good Afternoon
I am following up on my last post. If you are still in need of assistance can you please respond to my questions?